Corinthian School of Urban Ministry
Since 1981, CSUM has provided ministerial education in the context of the urban environment, with a focus on Biblical studies and restoration ministry.
We are currently implementing a new course of study in which students will earn certificates in three levels: Bible, Service and Leadership.
Bible Certificate courses include: How to Grow as a Believer, Spiritual Disciplines, Bible courses and more.
Service Certificate courses include: Discover Your Spiritual Gifts, Resolving Conflict, Boundaries, Skills Courses on various ministries, and Ministry Practicums.
Leadership Certificate courses include: Biblical Leadership, Leading a Team, Developing Vision and Strategic Planning and Leadership Practicum.
1 & 2 Corinthians
Look at your reflection in the mirror of God's Word as Paul confronts the Church of Corinth's spiritual condition. Approach the journey with spiritual eyes - allowing for transformation an growth.
Key dates: Sign up by Wednesday, May 20th
Class Orientation on Sunday, May 24th at 6:00 pm - on Zoom
Class Zoom meetings on Thursdays in June from 7:30-8:30 pm.
How will virtual learning work?
* Pre-recorded video lectures will be posted to Google Classroom.
* Brief assignments will also be posted to Google Classroom.
* A weekly one hour video discussion with the whole class will take place on Zoom.
What technology do I need to participate?
* A smart phone with Google Classroom, Google Docs and Zoom apps will suffice.
* You may also use a computer and access these programs through your web browser.
When will "classes" take place?
* The class will start with an orientation Zoom meeting on Sunday, May 24th at 6pm
* On a weekly basis, lectures and assignments will be posted to Google Classroom for you to view.
* Weekly Zoom discussions will take place on Thursday evenings from 7:30-8:30 from June 4th through June 25th
New courses will be announced soon.